A common car crash is when one vehicle makes a turn or pulls out in front of another vehicle. Normally, without the accident, the vehicles only cross paths for milliseconds. When the collision occurs it’s no doubt because both vehicles try to occupy the same space at the same moment. The question is often “who is at fault?”. Read More
Motorcycle accidents often have devastating consequences! Join WARREN’s Senior Collision Reconstructionist and President of S.C.A.R.S., South Carolina Association of Reconstruction Specialists, Al Duncan for an exclusive webinar on “Motorcycle Crashes, Things to Consider.”
Learn more about the following topics:
- Speed Calculations
- Points of Contact
- Travel Path
- Perception Reaction Distance
- Motorcycle Stopping Distance
- Freedom of Information Checklists
- Vehicle Documentation Factors
- Common Motorcycle Design & Braking Issues
- Collision Scene Documentation Important Tips
- Lamp Exam: Cold or Hot Breaks, Filament Stretching
- PLUS, many motorcycle case studies to consider.
Join us for this free, 45 minute + Q&A LIVE Interactive webinar. You don’t want miss this.